PRODUCT SAFETY GUIDE

Finsen Disinfectant UV lights use a technology that has been around for over 100 years know for killing bacteria, microbes and viruses like COVID-19, (Coronavirus), MERS, SARS and many more. Ultraviolet (UV) light has been proven to kill bacteria, microbes and viruses, however if mishandles this extremely effective technology can cause harm to you and those around you. Before operating any Finsen Disinfectant UV Light you must read and follow the product safety guidelines below.

IMPORTANT FOR YOUR SAFETY 
  • DO NOT let children operate any of the Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Light products. The Finsen Ultraviolet (UV) Light should always be used by an adult. 
  • ALWAYS keep Finsen Light® UV Light products away from the reach of children. Children should never be left unattended in the same room with any Finsen Light® UV Light products.  
  • NEVER allow people and/or animals in the same room or in the vicinity of the any Finsen Light® UV product while it is turned on and activated for disinfection . 
  • WARNING: Prolonged exposure to UV light can damage your eyes and skin. Never look at the UV light from The Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) disinfectant light. If you are disinfecting a home or commercial area, car you must never look at the light Finsen Light® product while its in operation.
  • NEVER enter an area that you are disinfecting with the UVC light activated. 
  • DO NOT enter the area/room that has been disinfected by Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Light products for at least 15 minutes, 30 minutes or 60 minutes (depending on timer settings) after the moment the UVC light is shutdown. Even when the UVC light is off the area surrounding the device is still disinfecting and will require equal shutdown time to the amount of time spent with UVC light activated.
TOXIC MATERIALS NOTICE 
THE UV LAMPS CONTAIN MERCURY (Hg). 
Mercury is toxic and must be disposed of in accordance with local guidelines. Each UV light bulb is rated to last 8,000 hours. In the unlikely event that the bulb breaks, use caution when disposing.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY ADVISEMENT 
  • Never look at the UV light from The Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfectant Light. 
  • Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfectant Light products will produce a light that is extremely bright and can cause permanent damage to the eyes if looked at when active.  
  • Only use the power adapter that recommended for Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Light products.
  • Do not place any of the Finsen Light® Ultraviolet Disinfectant Light products in any liquid, such as water. 
  • Do not use any of the Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfectant lights in an area where it may come into contact with water or any liquid. 
  • Unplug Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfectant light when not in use.
  • Do not allow children to operate or play with any Finsen Light® products as they are not toys
USER BEST PRACTICES 
1. Use Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfectant products for your home, car, office.
2. Always ensure there are no other people or animals near or in the same area/room before activating any Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfectant product.
3. For best results, use Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfectant products should be used when surfaces or breathing air is potentially contaminated with bacteria, virus carrying microbes and viruses. 
4. Always wash your hands and skin with soap and water for personal body disinfection. Finsen Light® Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfectant products are dangerous for your eyes and skin and should NOT be used to disinfect the body and skin.